Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sinful Colors Mint Apple with Diamond Holographic Glitter!

Hey everybody! Today I have some swatches of Sinful Colors Mint Apple and some awesome glitter polka dots to share!

Mint Apple had a perfect formula and this was just two easy coats! I got the holographic diamond glitter off of eBay here in case you're curious!

Onto the photos!

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Sinful Colors Mint Apple







Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. I really like what you did here! That is such a pretty colour, I want more mints after seeing this.

    I like how it has shimmer too, I own mostly creame and I am trying to make myself branch out more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to branch out from just creams too! Thank you so much! I have so many colours really close to this XD, but this one has shimmer!

      Delete
  2. Really nice nail art, love how you applied it! I have Essie Mint Candy Apple and I love that mint. How did you get these sequiens to stick on so perfectly?

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I really want Mint Candy Apple haha! I just picket them up with a dotting tool dipped in slow-drying top coat! I top coated half of my nail at a time to place half the glitters, then the other half, then a coat of quick-drying top coat!

      Delete