Wednesday 27 November 2013

Help Me Decide on My Hand Positions for My Pictures!

Hey everyone! I have a bit of a strange post to share today, I'd like to have all of your help deciding which hand poses I should use in all of my posts in the near future!

I've decided I'd like to include four pictures of each mani I do on this blog. Let me know if you think I should do more if you really love more than four of these hand positions! I've also decided to letter each picture for easier discussion in the comments.

Let's get onto the poses!

The following poses are the two ones I definitely want to use.

A

 B

These next two poses are quite similar, I'm just not sure which placement of the thumb I like better!

C


And finally, we have four fairly similar hand positions that I'd like to pick one of to use!


F

G

H

Thank you so much for reading everyone! It would make me so happy if you guys would let me know which poses you prefer in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. c over d, and f i think. i wish i could pose so naturally, i just use the bottle as a crutch ;)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do C, thank you so much for your input! I think I'll either do F or H, not sure yet. Maybe I'll do two of the E-H ones and actually use 5 pictures per mani! :)

      Delete
  2. I also agree with C over D! And for the last set, I think H. I hardly ever see vertical poses like that, and I really like the composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to do C, thank you for commenting! :) I personally love H, it's my favourite, so I think I'll do H and one other of the E-G ones! :)

      Delete
  3. I love H myself, but I guess it depends on the polish you're using. I am not a fan of A thought - something about the fingers being splayed seems off to me. Otherwise, I think you've got it down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your input, as you can see if you've seen my recent posts, I still haven't figured it out haha! I love H too! :)

      Delete
  4. My favorites at A, C, F, and H. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, I'll keep that in mind because I'm still playing around with my poses haha! :)

      Delete