Thursday 25 July 2013

Re-swatched Black Sheep Lacquer's Lateralus (holographic top coat)!

Hey all! Today I have better swatches of Black Sheep Lacquer Lateralus to share! It's been so sunny here so I thought holographic nails would be awesome! I was out shopping all day (which totally exhausted me) so I decided to do a quick mani before I went out. I was staring at my nails in the Sun all day!

I'm going on my first ever no-buy month starting today because I bought a lot of clothes (and some polish) today. I would love to have another blog where I posted clothing hauls and OOTDs because I want to share my weird style with the world! I scored some black Jeffrey Campbell Litas for fifty bucks the other day off of eBay (plus fifty dollar shipping) and I'm thinking of doing a mani and photo shoot with the shoes and nails once they get here! I like to think I can post outfits or clothing bits on here as long as I do my nails to match, what do you guys think? Would any of you be interested in another blog from me featuring hauls and outfit of the days? Let me know in the comments! :)

Onto the pictures!

Black Sheep Lacquer Lateralus

The blue I used here is one coat of OPI OPI... Eurso Euro and the white is two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls! This is just one coat of Lateralus over both!

Black Sheep Lacquer Lateralus

Black Sheep Lacquer Lateralus

Black Sheep Lacquer Lateralus

Thanks for reading everybody! I love getting comments so feel free to talk to me! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow- those are the best pics of seen of it yet! Needless to say I'm going to borrow them for my store. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you the link to the pictures on Etsy earlier, I thought you'd like to borrow them! :) It's the coolest polish ever! I kept showing it to my friends in the Sun haha!

      Delete
  2. and yes to outfits!! I've seen other girls do both on blogs, maybe you could pull that off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try! My next mani will match my outfit for the day! :)

      Delete
  3. ohh I love it, i want that top coat now. You are really selling me on BSL!! I might be moving soon so I am trying not to buy anything online. it's pure torture!

    I think it would be fun if you posted your clothing matching your nails sometimes :) I know i would enjoy it. I love to see how other people dress because I am a total shopaholic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As am I haha! I'm really serious about my no-buy month and I'm excited about it! I feel like I'll make myself so proud :). You can always shop once you know! :) I'm an enabler haha! I'm seriously in love with every Black Sheep Lacquer I've ever swatched (so every one I own)!

      I think I'll do that next time I do my nails because I bought a bunch of clothes today at awesome thrift shops! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha that is okay :D I am an enabler too when I can be!! I will probably buy like 10 when I find out if I will be staying or not!

      ohhh fun!! I love thrift shopping! I found some crazy funky skirts last time I was out :)

      Delete
    3. Haha she put some new ones up that I swatched and I'll be posting the swatches soon! :)

      I bought a whole bunch of shirts and sweaters and a few dresses! I'm so into funky weird pieces! I have two awesome patterned maxi skirts from thrift stores! I could easily only buy from thrift stores haha :).

      Delete