Tuesday 9 July 2013

Peacock Nails for Hannah and OPI's You're Such a Budapest Swatch and Review!

Hello my lovely readers! Today I have a swatch and review of OPI's You're Such a Budapest and some peacock nail art to share!

This lovely lady posted in Reddit Laqueristas about her sick little sister recently, and it touched so many of us who frequent the subreddit. She painted a beautiful peacock on her sister's heart monitor because her sister, Hannah, loves peacocks. Here is her original post. If you're reading this, you should do some peacock nails too and post them to Reddit Laqueristas :). My heart goes out to Hannah and her family, I hope when she sees this it makes her smile!

OPI You're Such a Budapest

I feel strange putting a review in this post so I'll keep it brief. This is just two coats of You're Such a Budapest because it had a perfect formula! It has some silver and possibly pink shimmer that's only visible in the Sun (you can see it in the sunny pictures coming up).

OPI You're Such a Budapest

OPI You're Such a Budapest


I know I'm not very good at painting anything realistic, but I really wanted to do the best peacock nails I could for Hannah! The green seen here is Essie Mojito Madness, the orange is Essie Tart Deco, and the blue is Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.




A picture of my dominant hand that's bad at posing :P.


Thank you for reading everyone! Go get your peacock nails on! :)

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful gesture (and I do love that OPI though I have several that are quite similar!)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that OPI, I have the mini of it, and everytime I am at the store I want to pick up the full sized. I love that you did Hannah Nails, that is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete