Monday 15 July 2013

OPI's Honey Ryder and Flower Stamping!

Hey all! Today I have swatches of OPI Honey Ryder and some stamping nail art on top to show you! What you see here is two easy coats of Honey Ryder! The only complaint I have about this polish is that it seems to wear off the tips much quicker than other polishes (but I think all other textured polishes I've tried do too).

Onto the pictures!

OPI Honey Ryder

OPI Honey Ryder


The stamping plate I used for this was Bundle Monster's BM-224 and the polish I used to stamp with was Essie Bobbing for Baubles!





Thanks for stopping by everyone! I love to see your comments, so feel totally free to comment about anything you like! I'll be posting another Black Sheep Lacquer swatch post including the swatches I Instagrammed and tweeted yesterday, just as soon as they've been named!

8 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen stamping on textured polishes before, that's really neat! :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on a few blogs including http://www.prettygirlscience.com, it wasn't my idea haha! I think it's a lovely idea though :)!

      Delete
    2. well your combination looks great, black and gold are so classy :) excited to see your black sheep lacquer swatches, I'm wearing visions of blue today :D it'll be up on the blog soonish!

      writingwhimsy.com

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! I can't wait to post it! Oooh, can't wait to see it! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I love that you did stamping on a textured polish, I've seen it turn out badly before so I never gave it a go, now i want to! That looks amazing, plus gold and black is always a win/win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doooo it! It seems to work pretty well! And it's hard to tell if certain bits don't get stamped because there's no way to get a super sharp image on a bumpy surface!

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete