Monday 8 July 2013

Black Sheep Lacquer Swatches UPDATED: Grab Your Toque, Tequila Sunrise and Space Cowboy!

Hello everyone! I'm vacationing a few hours from home at a cool beach for a few days, so naturally, I brought around thirty polishes with me! I have the remaining three Black Sheep Lacquer polishes I own so far all swatched for you lovelies! The two glitter toppers were generously sent to me for swatches, but I bought the other one myself! All had awesome formulas as I've come to expect with Black Sheep Lacquer polishes, so this post is not an in-depth review but a bit of a swatch fest!

Onto the polishes!


Undies for the first polish I have to show you guys! Left to right (or pinky to thumb) excluding repeats: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Orly Liquid Vinyl, and American Apparel Poppy! I managed to only use one coat of each of these undies by using a thick coat!

Black Sheep Lacquer Grab Your Toque

UPDATE: This glitter topper is called Grab Your Toque and it's filled with small red and matte white hexes, even smaller matte white squares and silver shimmer! This is just one coat over my undies!

Black Sheep Lacquer Grab Your Toque

Black Sheep Lacquer Grab Your Toque

Black Sheep Lacquer Grab Your Toque



Undies for the second polish! Left to right (or pinky to thumb) excluding repeats: Color Club Almost Famous, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and Essie Mod Square! Again, this is just one thick coat of each undie!

Black Sheep Lacquer Tequila Sunrise

UPDATE: This glitter topper is called Tequila Sunrise and it has tiny neon yellow glitters, tiny gold holographic glitters, and large and small neon pink matte square glitters! SECOND UPDATE: Black Sheep Lacquer has recently put out another polish called Tequila Sunrise, and the new one (not this one) is the only one available for purchase at this time. So I'm pretty sure this glitter topper one has been discontinued!

Black Sheep Lacquer Tequila Sunrise

Black Sheep Lacquer Tequila Sunrise

Black Sheep Lacquer Tequila Sunrise


Black Sheep Lacquer Space Cowboy

Lastly, I have Space Cowboy to show you guys! As with many neons, this polish's true colour won't translate to pictures. I actually checked to see if this polish glowed in the dark because it's so neon and bright! Imagine a glowing neon Creamsicle, that's what this polish actually looks like! Space Cowboy is a neon orange jelly with medium-sized matte yellow and blue hexes, large matte blue hexes, and a few tiny neon orange particles/glitters! This swatch shows just two coats!

Black Sheep Lacquer Space Cowboy

Black Sheep Lacquer Space Cowboy

Black Sheep Lacquer Space Cowboy

Thanks for reading everyone! I'll be doing some real nail art for the first time in a while today or tomorrow and I'll be posting it tomorrow! :)

8 comments:

  1. these are GORGEOUS. I love those glitter toppers especially! Makes me wish I waited a bit longer to make my BSL order so I could get my hands on those. Great swatches like always :) Looking forward to the nail art too!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if she's going to put up the glitter toppers soon so maybe you didn't really miss out yet! :) I am too, I just have to decide what to do! :P

      Delete
    2. It's totally up now! Sigh :( Next order!

      writingwhimsy.com

      Delete
    3. I've made three orders since I found Erin and her shop haha, there's definitely always another order! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that glitter is called Canada since that's where I am from lol! It actually reminds me of OPI Minnie Style. Haha I will have to try these nails myself one day.

    I love the Tequila Sunrise glitter! That is great, plus pink is my other weakness.

    Thank you for these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also from Canada so I love cute Canadian polishes! My friend said it reminded her of Minnie Style too, it reminds me of it too!

      They're all so cool, it's so hard to wear them for such a short amount of time when I'm swatching haha!

      I've ordered two more polishes from her and she's sending me some more to swatch, so I'll have more Black Sheep Lacquer swatches for you very soon! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, but Minnie Style doesn't have the awesome shimmer to it, so I think this is better :)

      That is the hardest thing ever, which is why I don't swatch too much. haha

      Ohh I look forward to them, they seem to be all really great polishes.

      Delete
    3. I agree and I also like red more than pink so I like this one way better!

      It's awesome being able to look back and see how polishes look on yourself, that's a cool thing about swatching :).

      I'll swatch the first three tomorrow or the next day and the last three the day after!

      Delete