Tuesday 16 July 2013

Black Sheep Lacquer Swatches: Hitman, First Polish on the Moon and Confused Canary :)

Hello everybody! Today I have three more Black Sheep Lacquer lovelies to show you all! These polishes were generously sent to me for swatches! I think I'll be putting together a black and white glitter topper comparison post soon, because in addition to BSL A Letter to the New York Post I have two other similar toppers.

These polishes had awesome formulas as expected, so onto the pictures!

Black Sheep Lacquer Hitman

First up is Hitman, a very dark grey linear holographic polish with small silver holographic glitters tossed in too! This polish is too beautiful for words, I'd seriously suggest you just buy it! This is one coat over two different dark Essie colours, but as you can see, the polish looks the same over both so any dark colour will work beautifully! I had to post five photos instead of four for this one because it's so gorgeous!

Black Sheep Lacquer Hitman

Black Sheep Lacquer Hitman

Black Sheep Lacquer Hitman

Black Sheep Lacquer Hitman


Black Sheep Lacquer First Polish on the Moon

Next is First Polish on the Moon, a neon pink jelly polish with small silver holographic glitter! I took pictures in sunlight to show the holographic glitter and in indirect light to show a more colour-accurate swatch of the polish. This is two coats over two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls!

Black Sheep Lacquer First Polish on the Moon

Black Sheep Lacquer First Polish on the Moon

Black Sheep Lacquer First Polish on the Moon


Black Sheep Lacquer Confused Canary

Lastly, we have Confused Canary, a matte black, white, yellow and pink glitter topper with tiny silver holographic glitter throughout! I think I got every kind of glitter on my nails except the matte white bar glitter, in case you're wondering what glitters this polish contains! This is one coat over my undies, China Glaze For Audrey (turquoise), Color Club Poptastic (pink) and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white)!

Black Sheep Lacquer Confused Canary

Black Sheep Lacquer Confused Canary

Black Sheep Lacquer Confused Canary

Thanks for reading everyone! I've added a bunch of buttons to the right sidebar so you can find me on other social media sites! If you followed me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram I'd be so happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are making me fall in love with BSL, the top one is breathtaking! I think I will have to get Hitman next time I do a big online shop.

    Did you find that you had to use a light coloured polish under the Neon pink? because that is a great colour, but I get really whiny when I have to do white under any polish :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! :) It's seriously amazing!

      I'm going to try it without a white base soon to see how it looks! I think it'll be a two or three coater on it's own which is totally fine! :)

      Delete