Thursday 4 July 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical and Studs: Swatches and Review!

I just had to try out the Rhinestone Pickerr Uperr I posted in my haul post the other day! I'm very happy to say I was super excited for good reason, this thing is awesome! I could easily place my studs wherever I wanted them, even with my non-dominant (aka left) hand!

Essie Naughty Nautical was also very lovely, what you see here is just one coat! It's a green/teal creme with silver shimmer and a perfect formula! One coat is enough for low light but as you can see in the last picture, it's not opaque enough for brighter light. I always leave my nails with one coat of polish if it looks okay inside, because if I can make a polish be a one-coater, that's too awesome to cover with a second coat haha!

Onto the photos!

Essie Naughty Nautical

Essie Naughty Nautical

Essie Naughty Nautical

Essie Naughty Nautical

Thanks for reading everyone! I might have a cool nail art post to show you all very soon as my best friend from Switzerland is arriving today and staying for a month! She's awesome at doing her nails, but maybe she'll let me do them for her for fun! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I recently shared my Naughty Nautical photos if you are interested in checking them out, I like it even more with your gems! I did use 2 coats though :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them, you totally convinced me to buy it! :) I'm trying to use my nail art stuff more because I have so much that I haven't even used before! :P

      Delete
    2. Oh man so flattered, was checking back your posts for comments and saw this :) so glad I could share the Naughty Nautical love! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    3. Haha no problem! Your posts are so varied and awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yay! I love this polish, I just put in on today myself! I really like what you did with the studs :) fantastic

    ReplyDelete