Friday 5 July 2013

Black Sheep Lacquer Swatches: Orange Blossom, Aquabat without glitter, and Aquabat with glitter!

I have three more lovelies to show you by Black Sheep Lacquer today! These were so generously sent to me for swatches from Erin, the shop owner!

All had lovely formulas, so onto the pictures!

Black Sheep Lacquer Orange Blossom

Two coats of Orange Blossom without top coat :)

Black Sheep Lacquer Orange Blossom

Black Sheep Lacquer Orange Blossom

Black Sheep Lacquer Orange Blossom

Black Sheep Lacquer Aquabat

Two coats of each version of Aquabat, plus a coat of top coat on the glitter-containing one :)

These were swatched so Erin could decide which version of Aquabat she liked better and would rather sell!

Black Sheep Lacquer Aquabat

Black Sheep Lacquer Aquabat

Black Sheep Lacquer Aquabat

Black Sheep Lacquer Aquabat

Thanks for reading! My Swiss best friend is going to put some awesome makeup, studs and glitter on my face to match my nails tonight, and we're gonna have a photo shoot. I'll be posting the pictures of my nails and my cool make up tomorrow! I'm mainly doing this to give myself a cooler profile picture for my Partial to Polish page on Facebook! Have a lovely evening or morning or whatever's coming up for you! :)

8 comments:

  1. Orange Blossom looks amazing, I love the shimmer to it! great pictures.

    I also really like the light Aquabat, I feel that there is not enough spunky light blues out there.

    Look forward to seeing the photoshoot! those are always so fun, I bet it was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! :) I think I can never have enough blue or green polishes haha! It was super fun! I'll have the last three Black Sheep Lacquer polishes I own at the moment swatched and posted today or tomorrow! The photo shoot was so much fun!! :)

      Delete
    2. I always need more blues, it's like an addiction. Oh great! you do nice clean swatches so i can't wait to see them. :)

      Delete
    3. I'll start them within the hour! :) I totally agree, blues and greens and mixes of the two like turquoises and teals are my weaknesses. :P I might have a few dupes in those colours and I usually really try to avoid that! :P

      Delete
    4. haha I have like 3 royal blues that I can't even really even tell apart, and same for mints :p

      I am like that with pink and red too, it's like a real problem. So I started forcing myself to buy other colours when I am out lol.

      Delete
    5. A have a few navys and royal blues, but only one true mint! :O I really want China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint because it's slightly more yellow than the mint I own (American Apparel's Office) haha!

      Delete
    6. I have a mint problem, I was actually thinking about buying Refresh Mint the other day at Sally's.

      Delete
    7. I feel like China Glazes are so expensive here in Canada or I'd go pick one up at Sally's!

      Delete