Saturday 6 July 2013

Crazy Makeup and Jelly Sandwich Nails Photo Shoot :)

As I said in my previous post, I've been needing a new profile picture for my Facebook page for a while now, as the collage that was my profile picture consists of my old and not so good nail art! So I asked my best friend (who just arrived to stay with us for a month :D) to do my makeup!

If anyone's curious about any of the makeup ask me in the comments and I'll check what it is for you! It's been thirteen or fourteen months since I last wore eye makeup so I don't know too much about it! I do occasionally wear matte lipsticks because I've gotten into those lately, but other than that, I never wear makeup!

On my nails I'm just wearing a jelly sandwich with Revlon Mint Gelato and OPI Pirouette My Whistle! Mint Gelato is a bit too opaque for a jelly sandwich, so you can only see a few glitters through the second layer of Mint Gelato on a few nails (including my left ring finger, especially in the picture of my glitter-covered lips)!

Onto the pictures!






Thanks for reading my lovely readers! :)

6 comments:

  1. I really like the close up on your lips, they look great and so does the polish. What a great colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I painted my nails before we even looked into what makeup we had, so I was lucky we had stuff to go with it! :)

      Delete
    2. well it ended up working out well! :) also I decided i need to buy OPI Pirouette My Whistle.

      Delete
    3. It's lovely! There's no need to fish for glitters and it dries quickly! I've been wanting it since it came out and I finally got it :D.

      Delete
  2. really neat makeup and great photo shoot. I have OPI Pirouette My Whistle (very recent purchase) and so I'm really excited to use it now, it's so pretty!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've bought at least two of the same polishes recently haha, Pirouette My Whistle and Naughty Nautical! You have lovely taste haha! :) Pirouette My Whistle is lovely! I think it's amazing for jelly sandwiches since the glitters are white and can't clash with whatever jelly you choose :).

      Delete