Saturday 13 July 2013

Facebook Page and Twitter Account Announcement!

Hey everybody! I recently made a Facebook page and much more recently made a Twitter account for all my nail stuff.

On my Facebook page I post pictures of each different polish I swatch or of each bit of nail art I do and then a link to my blog post about it! I update my cover photo on Facebook as my collection changes, so feel free to comment/email me/tweet me/message my Facebook page any requests for swatches you have. I'd be happy to swatch any of my polishes for you!

On my Twitter account I'll be posting sneak peeks such as pictures of the item that inspired me to do some nail art (before I post the nail art) or pictures of polishes I'll be swatching soon! I'll also be posting pictures of nail art done on my family/friends because I'm thinking of only posting my own nails on my blog (in an effort to be more professional). I think I'll also tweet about what I think of upcoming collections, what I'm lemming at the moment, pictures of new polishes I've bought, and pleas to talk me out of buying new polish! :P I'll also post Vines of my nails if they're sparkly! :)

I added buttons in the right sidebar of this blog so you can find me on Facebook and Twitter easily and hopefully follow me there too! I'd be so happy if you did! Let me know if there's any other social media sites you like to browse and I should join!

If you check out my Twitter you can see the six Black Sheep Lacquer lovelies I'll start swatching for you tomorrow! Feel free to comment on this post or tweet me which three you're dying to see sooner because I'll swatch three tomorrow and three the next day! Also feel free to comment/email me/tweet me/etc. any requests you ever have for nail art or tutorials or both! I'll be posting some lovely paisley nail art I did on my mom on my Twitter within the hour, so check that out too! :)

Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment