Saturday 20 July 2013

China Glaze Inner Beauty and Simple Cartoony Flowers!

Hello everyone! Today I have swatches of China Glaze Inner Beauty and some simple floral nail art to share!

I'm really not sure about what lighting looks the best for my pictures so lately the lighting of my pictures has been very varied, I apologize! I'm thinking of making or buying a light box for more consistent pictures, let me know what you think I should do or a good light box you've heard of in the comments!

Onto the pictures!

China Glaze Inner Beauty

This is three coats of Inner Beauty and a coat of top coat! It had a lovely formula and it seemed to dry pretty quick!

China Glaze Inner Beauty

China Glaze Inner Beauty

China Glaze Inner Beauty


The blue seen here is Black Sheep Lacquer Aquabat (without glitter), the orange is Black Sheep Lacquer Orange Blossom, the pink is Butter London Trout Pout, and the green is Julep Adriana!





Thanks for reading everybody! I think I'll be painting some nails today and tonight I get to babysit my boyfriend's little baby niece, I'm so excited! Hope you all have a lovely day planned as well! :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore that nude, I like how it's a little sheer. plus the flowers on top are totally a cute touch!

    I hope you have fun baby sitting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it too! :) Thank you so much! They could be psychedelic eggs with grey yolks too haha!

      It was super fun, she was soooo cute! :)

      Delete