Saturday 28 December 2013

Rainbow Honey The Kraken over Butter London Slapper!

Hey everyone! Today I have another lovely Rainbow Honey polish to share!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting quite as often as usual guys, I've been feeling a bit off and though I've been excited to blog I've been having trouble coming up with anything to say. Usually I talk about my day or my yesterday but recently I've been finding all of my writing and transitions especially awkward :P. I also haven't posted my last three or more manis anywhere but here and Instagram, so I need to get caught up on that too! So hopefully today I'll be able to write like normal and catch up on posting everything everywhere! :)

Butter London Slapper

Another thing I have to do soon is try and fit all of my nail polish on my nail polish racks! I'm pretty sure it has gotten to the point where they won't all fit, maybe that's why I've been putting off trying to put them all back :P. I will definitely post an updated collection post when the polishes on their way to me get here!

Butter London Slapper

Now, onto the nails! I started off with one coat of Butter London Slapper, a neonish teal polish that is a little more green than it looks in these pictures (the bottle-holding picture is close to accurate, still too blue though). I didn't add a top coat for the pictures so what you see is just one coat of Slapper over two coats of base coat because this baby stains!

Rainbow Honey The Kraken

Next I added a coat of Rainbow Honey The Kraken and a coat of top coat. I really love this polish! It has a perfect formula and the glitters are perfectly suspended in the base so there's no need to reverse the bottle before polishing!

Rainbow Honey The Kraken

The large gold hexes in this beauty are holographic which is always a bonus! I'm really falling in love with Rainbow Honey polishes and I would definitely recommend ordering from them if you're thinking about it!

Rainbow Honey The Kraken

I should note this polish is quite opaque on its own and it would probably be a two-coater, so there's no need for undies! I just decided to use them because even though I use the foil method to remove glitter, the glitter tends to make my nails peel so I always have little bumps on my nails :(. You can see what I'm talking about on my middle finger in the pictures of Slapper and other swatches I've posted recently for that matter :P. I did get a really nice buffer in a nail set from my cousin for Christmas so I'll definitely try that after I take these off! I get scared about buffing my nails too much because I don't want to reverse all of the work that OPI Nail Envy has done in thickening and strengthening my nails! :P

Rainbow Honey The Kraken

Thank you so much for reading guys :), what do you think of The Kraken? And how are you guys doing? Is anyone else a little glad to relax at home after all of the Christmas dinner and Boxing Day madness? Let me know in the comments! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment