Monday 30 December 2013

Floral Brocade Nail Art Created Using MrCandiipants' Tutorial!

Hey everyone! Today I have a quick post of some floral brocade nail art to share!

This design is directly copied from Candace of MrCandiipants by following her tutorial here! It's such a lovely design and she's so darn creative for coming up with it!

Floral Brocade Nail Art

I started off this mani with two coats of the lovely Black Sheep Lacquer Jump In The Fire, a thermal polish with gorgeous shimmer! You can see it in it's warmer/normal state in a few of these pictures where it turns a medium pink colour.

Floral Brocade Nail Art

Earlier today I mentioned on my Instagram that I was going to do some New Year's nail art today, but I just couldn't shake the idea of using this thermal polish and I decided I didn't care about being festive :P. It's quite impressive how much and how quickly this polish changes in colour, so I'll insert a little Instagram video of it here!

Floral Brocade Nail Art

For some reason my hands were very cold for most of these pictures, which is fine by me because I love this polish in it's cold state! 

Floral Brocade Nail Art

Floral Brocade Nail Art

Floral Brocade Nail Art

Floral Brocade Nail Art

Here is my right hand! I think it came out approximately as good as my left, which is super exciting! It was also warmer than my left hand ever was while I was taking pictures for some odd reason :P.

Thanks so much for reading everyone! Are you guys doing anything for New Year's Eve? We're having a little party and I'm excited to dress up! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    This turned out great :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful recreation!

    ReplyDelete