Monday 23 December 2013

OPI Christmas Sweater Nails!

Hi everyone! Today I have some Christmas/winter sweater nail art to share!

I accidentally planned the painting of these perfectly; I get to wear them from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day. Considering they're the most festive nails I've done recently I'm glad I decided to paint these today!

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

For these nails I started off with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, a very, very light grey polish that you can see several pictures down!

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

I then went in with a lovely brick red creme, OPI Lost On Lombard and a small nail art brush! These nails are inspired by all of the Christmas sweater nail art I've seen recently, namely Lindsey's from Wondrously Polished and Margee's from Nailuminium!

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Silly little reindeer shot!

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

I'm really getting into snowflake nail art so I'm super glad winter isn't over when December is! I watched MrCandiipants' tutorial for snowflakes before I did them last time, and though it's exactly how I would have done them myself I thought I should mention it! She's so hilarious, you guys should really check her out if you haven't already! I feel like I talk about her a lot but her lovely personality and original designs really inspire me!

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Here are two pictures of my right hand, my four fingers and my thumb! I thought the execution of these was quite good (for my non-dominant hand) but the weird wrinkling and bubbles afterwards made them look a lot less nice. Oh well, live and learn!

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

What do you guys think of these nails? Thanks so much for taking a look everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment