Sunday 7 August 2016

Catching Up!

Hey everyone, today I have a catch up post to share!

Life hasn't been great lately but I've been getting back into nails which makes everything better. I only have six more courses to take until I'm finished my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Biochemistry so I'm hoping to keep the nails coming even when school starts again. I will be graduating with honours which means I'll be completing an honours project. I've been volunteering in the lab I'll be working in for that project twice a week and I've realized the combination of often being too hot/sweaty and almost constantly wearing gloves means sad wet nails. There is a huge bright side to this because keeping my nails painted and protected will keep them happy. This is a huge motivation for me to paint my nails which is great!

Anyways, onto the nails!


Essie's Silk Watercolor polishes: White Page, Pen & Inky, Highest Bidder, Point of Blue


American Apparel Neon Purple & Neon Blue


American Apparel American Denim - one coat


American Apparel Poppy - one coat


Elevation Polish Hitsujiyama Park with some subtle Born Pretty Store nail foils - two coats

Thanks so much for having a look everyone! I have some Born Pretty stuff to review so I'll be back with some nail art soon! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment