Monday 11 April 2016

Five Roundups From Five Months: Purple & Brown

Hello everyone! Today I have some purple and brown looks to share!

I've done two of my final exams now, so I'm halfway through! They both went super well and I'm hoping to keep that trend going. I can't wait until I'm free and done with these roundup posts so I can get back into proper blogging!

Anyways, onto the nails!

American Apparel HassidCrows Toes Half Past Yesterday & a Hex Nail Jewelry charm


OPI Get Cherried Away


American Apparel T-Shirt, and a bunch of OPIs (inspired by @spica_nail's design)


Chanel Lavanda
Chanel Lavanda (two coats)


Chanel Troublante OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI


OPI OPI Scores A Goal
OPI OPI Scores a Goal (two coats, mattified)


OPI Hello Hawaii Ya? American Apparel Smoke Dazzle


Thanks so much for having a look guys! I hope you guys are having a good start to your weeks! Happy Monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment