Monday 4 April 2016

Five Roundups From Five Months: Red to Green

Hello hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you the first of five roundup posts from my five month absence!

Being a fourth year biochem student makes it hard to do everything else you'd like to do. I've missed blogging so much; taking proper nail pictures, filming and editing tutorials, writing a bit about my life and interacting with you guys! I struggle with motivation in basically every aspect of my life but I have a little more than usual lately and I want to translate that into blogging!

So without further ado, let's get to the nails!

American Apparel Hassid & OPI Lost On Lombard (a recreation of @aliciatnails' design)

Doctor Lacquer Adrenaline
Doctor Lacquer Adrenaline (two coats)

Essie Chillato
Essie Chillato (three coats)

ILNP Timeless Vow
ILNP Timeless Vow (two coats)

piCture pOlish Enchanting
piCture pOlish Enchanting (two coats)

I hope you guys are doing well and I'll see you soon for more looks I wore during my absence! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment