Thursday 7 April 2016

Five Roundups From Five Months: Blue

Hello hello everyone! Today I have the blue looks I wore during my absence to share!

My first final exam is tomorrow so I will be busy studying for about another week. I can't wait for them all to be done and for my summer to start! I'm going to try and get a proper job and continue my tutoring so I won't get bored on this big break!

Anyways, onto the looks!

OPI Indigo Motif with ILNP Phoenix Holo, OPI OPI... Euros Euro, OPI Do You Have This Colour in Stockholm? & Deborah Lippmann Dream Weaver dry brushed on top


Chanel Blue Boy & OPI Don't Speak


Sonia Kashuk Gray Matter & China Glaze Wait N' Sea


Sonia Kashuk Gray Matter, OPI I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw & ILNP Paradox Holo


OPI No Room For The Blues
OPI No Room For The Blues & a Hex Nail Jewelry charm


piCture pOlish Darcy, Cirque Colors Carpe Diem, a bunch of blue, turquoise and teal American Apparel polishes, China Glaze Fairy Dust, a Hex Nail Jewelry charm & American Apparel Neon Purple for the undersides


OPI Dark Side Of The Mood (base), Born Pretty Store foils (I'll do a proper post about them soon), Deborah Lippmann Dream Weaver NYC Matte Me Crazy top coat

Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I hope you're having a great week and if you have finals coming up I hope they go swimmingly! Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment