Friday 15 April 2016

Five Roundups From Five Months: Multicoloured

Yo yo yo my lovely people! Today I'm here with the last of my roundup posts to share!

I am finished with my exams now and so flipping happy about it! Like I said before, I have some cool nail art ideas that I'll be trying out soon and I'll be posting about them here!

Onto the nails!

piCture pOlish Darcy, O'Hara, Enchanting, Forget Me NotDoctor Lacquer Carotene Holo & Cirque Colors Carpe Diem

American Apparel Downtown LA & L'Esprit

Lots of polishes, mostly by American Apparel & OPI (a recreation of @nailallie's look)

OPI Pepe's Purple Passion & I Have A Herring Problem 

KB Shimmer Too Pop To Handle & Zoya Destiny (two coats each)

American Apparel T-Shirt, Hassid, piCture pOlish O'Hara, Enchanting & Doctor Lacquer Carotene Holo

Thanks so much for having a look everyone! I may be back with some yellow nails because that's what I'm feeling at the moment! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment