Monday 20 May 2013

Star Candy Polish Orion Swatches and Review!

A week or so ago I got the following two Star Candy Polish lovelies in the mail! They were having a sale so I couldn't resist!

Star Candy Polish

From left to right: Yay, and Orion :)

Star Candy Polish

Slightly out of focus (sorry!) bottle shots to show the holographic glitter in Orion!


I decided to put one coat of Orion over one coat of OPI's Don't Mess With OPI for the swatches below! Orion has a wonderful formula, and even with such a small brush (due to the mini bottle) I was able to easily apply all of the glitters! Like with any glitter I own, I moved the brush around in many directions to spread out the glitters and get them where I wanted them. I should mention I did have to search a little for the holographic gold star glitters, but since there aren't tons in the bottle, that was expected and not irritating in the least! How beautiful is this polish?! Love the name also! =)

Star Candy Polish Orion

Star Candy Polish Orion

Star Candy Polish Orion

Inside shot with flash to show off the holographic star, square, and circle glitter!

Star Candy Polish Orion

Star Candy Polish Orion

Star Candy Polish Orion

Expect a swatch and review of Yay! within the next few weeks, LOVE the butterfly glitters in it! I am extremely impressed with Star Candy Polish and would love to own, swatch and review many more in the future! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment