Wednesday 15 May 2013

Dollish Polish Swatches and Review!

This is a big and picture-heavy post, with reviews and swatches/partial swatches of five awesomely-formulated Dollish Polish polishes I recently purchased! Below is the mani I did yesterday with three of the five polishes, their names can be found below. Unfortunately I didn't clean up my nails before I took these pictures, but I think you can hardly tell :).

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

From left to right: Juicy Contradiction, Super Bubblicious, I <3 Nerds, Toad-ally Awesome, and Putting On The Ritzzz! :)

Dollish Polish Super Bubblicious


Super Bubblicious is a beautiful pale blue jelly with white bar glitter, tiny white square glitter, small blue hexagon glitter, large pink hexagon and square glitter, and large dark blue square glitter. This polish would probably look best with three coats. For these pictures I only used two thick coats and as you can see, it's slightly streaky.

Dollish Polish Super Bubblicious

Dollish Polish Super Bubblicious

Dollish Polish I <3 Nerds

I <3 Nerds is an adorable medium pink crelly with tiny round purple and blue glitter, small dark blue square glitter, and large pink and light blue square glitter. This polish is perfect at two coats, as you can see in these pictures!

Dollish Polish I <3 Nerds

Dollish Polish I <3 Nerds

Dollish Polish Juicy Contradiction

Juicy Contradiction is a pale-ish yellow jelly with very tiny round red glitters, and tiny round orange glitters. This polish seemed the most sheer out of the three coloured polishes I bought, but I used the thinnest coats with this polish. I used three coats in the swatches you see here =).

Dollish Polish Juicy Contradiction

Dollish Polish Juicy Contradiction

I tested the two glitter toppers on top of the pedicure I posted a little while ago here!



Toad-ally Awesome is a whole bunch of glitter in a clear suspension base, including teeny teeny tiny dark blue glitter, small gold hexagon and square glitter, small white hexagon and square glitter, large red and white hexagon glitter, and large blue square/rectangular glitter. It was really easy to get at the different glitters despite the settling and sinkage of them :).




Putting On The Ritzzz! consists of tiny, small, and large white and black hexagonal glitter in a clear suspension base. The glitters in this polish were also really easy to get on the nail, I actually painted this on the same way you'd paint on a cream polish!



Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment