Tuesday 28 May 2013

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green with a Holographic Tip!

This is just a quick and simple mani because I'm waiting for five polishes that should come in the mail any day now! I just know I'll have to take these off and try out a new polish! I absolutely LOVE the base colour I'm wearing here, it's Nyx Girls Mermaid Green and it's the most gorgeous teal ever! This is just two coats with my current top coat, Essie's Good To Go :). The holographic top coat I'm wearing here is NOPI Make a Comet-ment, and I did the black stripes with Orly Liquid Leather!

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

I finally perfected putting curved text on my pictures from Kayla Shevonne's tutorial here, so these more professional-looking photos are here to stay! I'm also going to make sure to mention how many coats of each I'm wearing in future posts, and I'll put up a nail care post outlining the products I use and a review of them (including base coats and top coats) as soon as I can! Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment