Friday 21 March 2014

Revlon French Roast Swatch & Review!

Hey everyone! Today I have a gorgeous brown creme with shimmer to share!

I apologize for not posting so often lately, we have three weeks left of school so I have a bunch of stuff to due including a few more midterms. I am feeling better about school lately, and I now think I'll be able to survive the next few weeks haha! Onto the polish!

Revlon French Roast

If you follow me on Instagram (@partialtopolish), then you know I scored big at a dollar store a few weeks ago. This was one of the polishes I picked up (along with 11 others :P) that day! Revlon French Roast is a dark and warm brown creme polish with orange, pink and blue shimmer. This polish strikes me as very unique release for a non-indie brand, and I find it quite pretty!

Revlon French Roast

The formula was very easy to work with, nice and thick for easy control. It dried very fast and only needed two coats to reach opacity. What you see here is two coats and a coat of top coat!

Revlon French Roast

I did find that I got tip-wear a lot quicker than I usually do while wearing this polish, but I change my polish pretty often and it didn't go so far as to chip!

Revlon French Roast

Overall I think this is a really pretty polish, especially to a brown lover like me! And for two dollars, how could I have realistically said no? :P

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I'm going to a play and a dinner tonight before picking up my little sister from the airport and I can't wait to see her! I've been on plenty of trips on my own but this was her first trip without her family so I'm excited to hear how it was and have her home! What are your guys' plans for the evening? Happy Friday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment