Thursday 13 March 2014

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard Swatch & Review plus a Mrcandiipants Fern Design!

Hey everyone! Today I have a lovely teal scattered holographic polish and some fern/leaf nail art to share!

The end of the semester is really sneaking up on me so I think on the nights I don't have homework (like tonight) I really have to get my butt in gear and work on all of my genetics write-ups! I'm feeling very excited for the semester to end because school has been really overwhelming lately. Anyways, let's get on to the lovely polish to take my mind off things!

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard is a turquoise blue/light tealish blue crelly polish with a scattered holographic effect. This is polish is one of my favourite colours so I absolutely love the look of it! There is also a perfect amount of holo pigment that it doesn't look super silver indoors, meaning it looks awesome inside or outside!

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

The formula on this polish was an absolute breeze to work with, slightly thick allowing for lots of control and no cuticle-flooding! It appeared to not self level right after I applied it, but rest assured it does while it dries! This polish really impressed me and I'm really excited to try the other polishes I received in the same giveaway!

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

You can see how this polish self-leveled perfectly here because I didn't use any top coat for these photos! What you see here is three easy coats and no top coat. This polish also dried really fast and it's 3-free! Love it!

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

I also included some pictures in natural light with the flash on to show off the holographic sparkle! You can also see how freaking shiny this polish dries on its own here! This baby is just too pretty guys.

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

B Squared Lacquer All Aboard

Mrcandiipants Inspired Fern/Leaf Nail Art

And now we have the nail art! I used an Orly Instant Artist striper polish in the colour Sky Blue for the ferns! This nail art is a MrCandiipants original design and you can watch her Youtube tutorial for these here! The striper uses water-based paint (which I assume means acrylic paint) so it doesn't dry up on the brush or anything lame like that. It was super easy to work with and I love the colour of it next to All Aboard!

Mrcandiipants Inspired Fern/Leaf Nail Art

After the nail art dried I applied one quick coat of the only top coat I ever use, Essie Good to Go! This mani looks super awesome (to me at least) and it hardly took any time at all! It reminds me of tacky tourist shirts so naturally I love it!

Mrcandiipants Inspired Fern/Leaf Nail Art

What do you guys think of All Aboard or this nail art? I'd love to hear in the comments!

Mrcandiipants Inspired Fern/Leaf Nail Art

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I've finally caught up in posting so I can't tell you what I'll be posting next because I have no idea! Anyways, happy Thursday and I'll talk to you soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment