Monday 10 June 2013

Holographic Glitter Gradient over Pink and Grey!

I got this awesome set of tiny hexagon glitters from Michael's and three of the different glitters are holographic! I decided to use two of the holographic glitters for this mani, the silver and black ones. The pink I used here is Essie Cute As A Button and the grey is Sally Hansen Wet Cement :). Each and every glitter you see here was individually placed so it took a bit of time!

Onto the pictures!








Sorry for the bigger break between nail art/swatch posts than usual, my friend's back in town and my boyfriend recently got his wisdom teeth out so I've been away from home more than usual lately! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that must have taken some time! But worth it since it looks GREAT! I really like the combination of grey and pink :)

    ReplyDelete