Tuesday 15 August 2017

Bright Warm-Toned Squiggly Nail Art Featuring Sally Hansen and Nicole by OPI!

Hey everyone! Today I have some bright squiggly nail art to share!

It looks like I'll probably have a biology research assistant lab job starting next month and I'm so excited y'all! My plan was to start my Master's this September but there is a funding crisis going on in the biochemistry department. All I want to do is lab work so I really hope this job works out! I've met with some lab members and I'll meet with the lab head in September and let you guys know! Life is and has been hard for the last few years but hopefully some good things are coming!

Anyways, onto the nails!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Madame X, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Daquiri, Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights

I started off with three coats of NOPI Hit the Lights over my holy grail base coat: Orly Bonder. In real life this polish was still streaky at this point, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Madame X, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Daquiri, Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights

Next, I went in with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Madame X and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Daquiri on a small nail art brush. A coat of Essie Good to go, some clean up and I was finished!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Madame X, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Daquiri, Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights

So what do you guys think of these nails? I'm a big fan of these squiggles! Hope you're all doing okay, happy Tuesday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment