Wednesday 4 May 2016

Negative Space Black Hearts!

Hello everyone! Today I have some black heart nails to share!

The boy I'm seeing is away for three months to tree plant and he only has service on days off when he goes into town. That, among other things, has made life sucky as of late but I'm feeling a bit better and excited to do new nails!

Onto these nails!


All I used for this look other than base and top coat (Orly Bonder and Essie Good to Go) was American Apparel Hassid. I even just used the brush from the bottle, so this really is a super easy look!


What do you guys think of this look? I always love a good heart look like this!


Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I'll be back with some shorter nails that I'll probably be painting today! Happy Wednesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment