Thursday 19 May 2016

Springy Floral Frames Featuring Hex Nail Jewelry Charms!

Hello everyone! Today I have some floral frame nails to share!

I've been applying for jobs lately but I've yet to hear back from anyone. My boyfriend is still away for another month so I wish I could get a job to make the time go by quicker! On the plus side, I have been able to relax and do a lot of things that I like, but that does make the time seem to go by slower.

Anyways, onto the nails!


I started off with two coats of OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid, OPI Good Grief! or American Apparel French Lilac on most of my nails. I then went in with each of those colours on a small paint brush for the accent nails.


Immediately after top coating the floral frame nails, I picked up the Hex Nail Jewelry charms with some tweezers and placed them while the top coat was still wet. After that dried, I top coated and cleaned up all my nails to complete the look.


What do you guys think of this look? I think they came out much too girly for my tastes but I love the charms that I used!


Thanks so much for having a look everyone! I'll be back with an Essie Silk Watercolor collection look soon! Happy Wednesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment