Monday 19 May 2014

Art Deco Inspired Nail Art over American Apparel Coney Island!

Hey everyone! Today I have some art deco inspired nail art to share!

I finally got my hands on the Nicole by OPI Roughles collection last night and I couldn't be happier! I'm wearing the pink one (Rock the Look) already and I'm in love (despite the fact that pink is my least favourite colour)! They were even 50% off when I finally found them at Shoppers Drug Mart! I have been madly in love with the whole collection since it came out and I've spent the last month or so convincing myself I don't need them (mostly because I couldn't find them anywhere)! Expect a swatch and review of all four in the near future!

Art Deco Nail Art

I am now happily going on a no-buy because I have so many untrieds in my collection, it's ridiculous :P. I've started a massive post listing all of my untrieds with pictures but dang is it hard work! I even want to include polishes I've only swatched on one hand because I want to actually wear them all out, so my post will be quite large! I think I have 376 polishes at the moment and I wonder if I've even worn half of them as full manis! Anyways, onto the nails!

Art Deco Nail Art

As you can see, I've decided to go back to a light background for a while. I think it goes with my light blog layout better and I'm just liking it better now for some reason!

Art Deco Nail Art

For this mani I started with two easy coats of American Apparel Coney Island and a coat of top coat. I have pictures of it alone, but I think I'll have a weekly or biweekly (the twice a week meaning) post of swatches of the bases of my nail art from now on.

Art Deco Nail Art

Later that day I went in with OPI OPI... Eurso Euro and two small nail art brushes. I'm not sure how art deco-y these are because I kind of invented the design as I went! I didn't actually like this design very much so I didn't finish doing my other hand to go with it, but a ton of you on Instagram did! I usually post every mani I do on here and as long as I don't absolutely hate it, because everyone has nail fails in their own eyes!

Art Deco Nail Art

What do you guys think of these nails? I'd love to know in the comments! :)

Art Deco Nail Art

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I'll have another Born Pretty Store review up for you in a few days! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment