Thursday 24 April 2014

What I've Been Wearing Lately: Color Club Eternal Beauty, Sally Hansen Sweetie & Illamasqua Facet

Hey everyone, I'm back! Today I have three recent manis I've worn and haven't blogged about to share with you!

I am officially done my second and final year of college and I won't be back in school until next fall for University. In other words, expect a lot more manis and posts from me for a while! :) This post will be relatively short (in words, not pictures!) because I have some errands to run and celebrating to do today because my boyfriend will be done school as well in a few hours! Some of these pictures are just taken from my phone because I didn't get to my light box until I had tip wear, or I never bothered to clean them up so I didn't want to take proper pictures! :P

Color Club Eternal Beauty

First up is Color Club Eternal Beauty. This polish is an easy two-coater with a lovely formula and the holo effect is not altered by top coat! So gorgeous!

Color Club Eternal Beauty

Color Club Eternal Beauty

Color Club Eternal Beauty


Sally Hansen Sweetie

Next up we have Sally Hansen Sweetie, a gorgeous textured matte polish from their Sugar Coat line! This polish was also an easy two-coater and it wore so well! I do find that it takes a day or less for the sharp texture bits on the end of your nails to wear off, so be careful if you want to scratch your face and it hasn't been a day since you applied it!

Sally Hansen Sweetie

Sally Hansen Sweetie

Sally Hansen Sweetie

Sally Hansen Sweetie

Illamasqua Facet

Lastly, we have Illamasqua Facet. This polish is everything I wanted it to be and more and I'm really glad I splurged on it! It has gold and copper/orange shimmer and I think that's such a cool combo! It applied like butter and like the other two polishes in this post, it was an easy two-coater!

Illamasqua Facet

Excuse the sad finals week cuticles, I just wanted to include a macro shot so you can see the shimmer I was talking about!

Illamasqua Facet

Illamasqua Facet

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I'd love to know what you think of these polishes in the comments! I'll have a fun little nail art post using a Rainbow Honey polish up soon (see my Instagram for a picture)! Happy Thursday everyone! =)

2 comments:

  1. DAMMIT I WANT ALL THREE OF THESE!! They are toooo gorgeous to pass up!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree!! So dang pretty!!

    ReplyDelete