Wednesday 16 October 2013

Black Sheep Lacquer's Badass (new version) and Scatter Heart!

Hey-lo everyone! Today I have two more Black Sheep Lacquer polishes to share with you all!

One of them is a new version of the popular Badass (swatched here by me), a lovely green, blue and grey multichrome! The other is a lovely white crelly polish with red hearts and gold squares called Scatter Heart!

Like with my last post I showed both polishes at one coat (so you guys can see how they look) and then added more coats if I wanted a bit more opacity! I also didn't apply a top coat in any of the pictures, so this is exactly what the polishes look like on their own!

Are you getting tired of me saying BSL polishes have amazing formulas? Well I'm sorry, but they do!

Onto the pictures!

Black Sheep Lacquer Badass

Badass- one coat

Black Sheep Lacquer Badass

Badass- one coat

Black Sheep Lacquer Badass

Badass- one coat

Black Sheep Lacquer Scatter Heart

Scatter Heart- one coat

Black Sheep Lacquer Scatter Heart

Scatter Heart- two coats

Black Sheep Lacquer Scatter Heart

Scatter Heart- two coats

Black Sheep Lacquer Scatter Heart

Scatter Heart- two coats

Black Sheep Lacquer Scatter Heart

Scatter Heart- two coats

Let me know what you think of these polishes in the comments, aren't they lovely? :) Thanks so much for reading my lovelies, happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. love scatter heart! so perfect for valentine's day too.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's so cute!!! I love your recent posts by the way! I don't even use bath bombs or anything but I love all of your Lush reviews! They're so well written and they make me want to get some Lush goodies! <3

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you, and thanks for stopping by to comment. I just got (it's waiting for me at the courier) a package of Christmas goodies to share so I think it's just going to get worse :D

      Delete
    3. That's awesome though haha, I'm going to ask for some Lush stuff for my birthday based on your reviews! :)

      Delete