Thursday 4 June 2015

ILNP Paradox (H) Over Essie Go Overboard!

Hey everyone! Today I have a gorgeous ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) holographic ultra chrome flakie polish to share!

This post is going to be a pretty quick one because I have so many posts to get up in the next little while! Anna (my best friend who's from Switzerland) got here yesterday!!! So I'll be volunteering a lot less and shopping, eating, hanging out, etc. with Anna instead! That also means I'll have time to be more active on here which I'm excited about!

Anyways, onto the nails!

ILNP Paradox (H)

To start I applied one easy coat of Essie Go Overboard, a dark teal polish.

ILNP Paradox (H)

After that had dried I went in with a coat of the star of the show; ILNP Paradox (H). A coat of top coat and I was finished!

ILNP Paradox (H)

This polish was super easy to apply and remove! The shift in this one is really amazing. I found myself staring at my nails constantly while wearing this!

ILNP Paradox (H)

What do you guys think of ILNP or their ultra chrome flakies? I picked up four of these ones with the holographic microglitter thrown in (and none of the holo-less ones). The holographic effect is so strong that these look completely different in the Sun, which I think is really cool! I have videos of these in the Sun and the shade on my Instagram if you scroll back to about three weeks ago!

ILNP Paradox (H)

Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I have about six more posts to get up before I'm caught up so hopefully I'll be posting on here a lot from now on! Happy Thursday guys! =)

1 comment: