Monday 23 February 2015

KB Shimmer Vicious Circles Swatch & Review!

Hey everyone! Today I have a gorgeous KBShimmer polish to share!

I'm currently marathoning Dexter (once again) with my family and I'm really loving it! I probably should be doing homework instead but it's a bit of a less busy week than usual and I've been feeling stressed lately, so whatever :P. Tonight's post is a bit of a quick one because it's getting late here in my part of Canada.

Anyways, onto the nails!

KBShimmer Vicious Circles Swatch & Review!

I started off with two coats of ACI Yellow Stopper Top Coat from Sally's as a peel off base coat. After that had dried, I went in with two coats of Vicious Circles and a coat of top coat. I probably should have done two because I noticed that a few of the glitters had fallen off by the time I took pictures of these!

KBShimmer Vicious Circles Swatch & Review!

The formula was perfect, the dry-time was great and for a jelly it was quite opaque! It was a dream to work with and dang is it pretty. Also, it's stuffed full of gorgeous holographic glitters and it's so freaking squishy!

KBShimmer Vicious Circles Swatch & Review!

I know I won't be using Yellow Stopper as a base coat ever again because I ended up with a huge chip just a day after applying this polish. I'll report back on wear-time of KBShimmer polishes the next time I wear one with a good base coat!

KBShimmer Vicious Circles Swatch & Review!

What do you guys think of this polish or KBShimmer polishes in general? I think I'll probably fall in love with the brand based on how gorgeous they are and the formula on this baby!

KBShimmer Vicious Circles Swatch & Review!

Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I think I'll be back with another green or blue because I'm in lurvvve (as you may already know). Happy Monday y'all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment