Saturday 21 September 2013

Black and White Random Designs!

Hello my lovely readers! Today I have some black and white random design nail art to share!

I'm super happy with the way these came out, unlike how I felt about my last post :P.

For these nails I used a fairly small nail art brush and a very small nail art brush (both modified by me to make them thin enough for nail art). I basically sat down knowing I wanted to have polka dots on one nail and no other ideas! After finishing my first hand, I decided to do similar designs on my other hand to try and match my first designs.

Anyways, onto the pictures!


Black used: Orly Liquid Vinyl

White used: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls






 Thank you so much for stopping by everyone, I hope you're all doing well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment