Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Last Julep Maven Box (April It Girl) and My Naked Short Nails!

I accidentally forgot to skip another month of my Julep Maven subscription, and so I cancelled it finally =(. Anyways, this was the April It Girl box, complete with a little rock candy lollipop :).



From left to right (yellow to green): Abbie, Eden, and Mackenzie :)



My nails after removing my last mani (OPI's Get Your Number (liquid sand) here)!



And the reason why I cut them so freaking short.


Look at the difference!



All Nail Envy-ed up! I think it's a good idea for me to finally use Nail Envy as the instructions indicate, and since it's final exam week next week, it's also probably a good idea to not be bothering with nail art for a little while! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment