Friday 12 August 2016

Born Pretty Store Bear Dispenser Review!

Hey everyone, today I have a quick review of a product from Born Pretty Store to share!

Last night there was a meteor shower, so we went out to my grandma's farm and laid on the sundeck to watch it. It was really cool to see but I went to sleep before it was over because I'm a bit of a grandma myself! Anyway, onto the nails!


I picked up this bear dispenser to put nail polish remover in for easier nail polish removal. I have used it for many months and I really love it! It can spray out a little wildly so to avoid any mess I just put the cotton pad right up against the spout.


The best thing about this is that I don't have to open one of my huge bottles of nail polish remover and risk spilling it. I have accidentally left this on its side on a desk and I'm happy to report it didn't spill!


Another plus about this is that it's quite cute! As you may know, pink is my least favourite colour so I hoped to get any other colour (the colour you receive is random), but it is still cute!


If you want to pick this, or any other nail art stuff up, be sure to use my 10% off code; SKBQ10!


Thanks so much for having a look everyone! I'll be back soon with some holographic circle glitter nails, happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment