Monday 30 March 2015

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms for Nail Crazy in March!

 Hey everyone! Today I have some good luck charm nails for the last week of Nail Crazy In March to share!

I am currently in my last week of school until September, and I am very excited to be done for a while! Soon I'll have tons of time to blog and paint my nails, so expect more posts in the next little while!

Anyways, onto the nails!

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms

Firstly, I should explain my thought process behind these nails. As a student, when I think of good luck I think of exams. So I decided to put together a super quick but fancy look that I would wear to an exam for good luck!

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms

For any simple look, I love to throw in some Hex Nail Jewelry for extra interest and glamour! And being charms, I feel like they fit the prompt quite well!

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms

For the red nails I applied just one coat Glam Polish Coven and a coat of top coat (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri this time). This polish dried quite textured so it would have needed another coat of top coat to be close to smooth. I had a huge bubble problem with Insta-Dri top coat once again, as you can very clearly see on my charmed nails.

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms

Coven was so lovely to work with! It is stuffed full of holographic pigment and glitter, check out my Instagram if you'd like to see a video of it in the Sun! I'd like to wear it with two coats next time to see if the colour gets more deep or rich, because I suspect it might! I hardly had to cleanup these nails because the formula and brush were so lovely!

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms

What do you guys think of this polish or Hex Nail Jewelry charms? Be sure to enter my giveaway to win three charms of your choice from them if you haven't already, it ends in six days!

Glam Polish Coven & Hex Nail Jewelry Charms

Check out all of the other lovely ladies' manis for this week down below!


Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I'm not sure what I'll be back with but it'll be soon! Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment