Friday 8 March 2013

A Silly and Random Post!

When I alcohol water marbled my nails here, I took pictures of the undersides of my nails because I thought it was awesome how much water marbling in general wrapped your tips, as pictured below :).


My question is, does anyone else find these next two pictures (especially the last one) really hilarious? Maybe I'm just strange, but seeing the last picture in this post makes me laugh every time haha.



Anyways haha, that's all! Sorry this post is so random and pointless, but I have awesome ideas for my next four manis and I'll be posting one later today that I'm very excited about! I usually don't know what to do and stand around looking at my nail polish, but I woke up last night and couldn't sleep because I was so excited about the manis I'd thought up (I'm beginning to think I have a problem :P). Anyhow, thanks for reading! =)


2 comments:

  1. Lol Bailey, you're so funny.
    Why would you just take photos of your nails like that!?
    I'm really excited to get to know what kind of ideas you got now!

    Love you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Love you! I'll post again soon!

    ReplyDelete