Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rainbow Zig Zag Nail Art!

Hello everyone! Today I have some super fun and cute zig zag nail art to share!

My nails may look a bit bumpy here because I've decided to start a more serious no-buy, despite the fact that I'm almost out of top coat! I'm trying to conserve what little I have left, especially because I often paint other people's nails!

For this look I used a nail art brush I got off of eBay and then cut almost all of the bristles off of. I started off with two coats of OPI Care to Danse? for a sheer base! Then I just dabbed a drop of one colour at a time on a stack of paper and went to work!

Onto the pictures and names of the colours!

Zig Zag Nail Art

From thumb to pinky: Essie DJ Play that Song, Essie Bobbing for Baubles, Essie Tart Deco, Essie Mod Square, and NOPI "Baby" Blue!

Zig Zag Nail Art

Zig Zag Nail Art

Zig Zag Nail Art

From pinky to thumb: American Apparel Mount Royal, Essie Mojito Madness, Color Club Almost Famous, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and American Apparel Poppy!

Zig Zag Nail Art

Zig Zag Nail Art

Both hands together!

Thanks for reading everybody! I'm back into nail art and feeling more like myself, so expect more fun designs! If you guys ever have any requests for a certain colour comparison post, a swatch of a colour, a review of a nail care product, or a certain kind of nail art and/or tutorial just let me know in the comments or on another of my social media pages! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is really really cool! Your nail art is amazing and totally inspires me to try some of my own eventually :) I request anything purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa I never replied to this, thank you so much!! That's so awesome to hear, get into nail art, you won't regret it! :) I'll try and do purple next time! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this with no top coat. The zig zags look 3D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like that about it too, thank you so much!! :)

      Delete