Sunday 4 August 2013

Candy Nail Art over OPI My Vampire is Buff!

Hello everybody! Today I have some super cute candy nail art to share!

I had a few days of not wanting to do my nails for the first time in... forever? Not sure what was wrong with me, but I'm back at it and glad to be! It started raining a few days ago after a whole month of no rain, and it made me even more excited for fall! I'm really excited to back to school because I'm going into my second year of college, so the courses I'm taking are starting to get more specific and more related to what I want to learn a ton about! I'm working on my Bachelor's of Biochemistry in case you're curious, so the only kinds of classes I'll be taking this year are biology and chemistry ones!

Anyways, onto the nail art! Apparently it's National Nail Art Day, so happy that everyone!


The base I used here was two coats of the perfect OPI My Vampire is Buff! The pinkish coral is Essie Cute as a Button, the purple is Essie DJ Play that Song, and the amazing neon-ish teal is Butter London Slapper!





My right hand! Why is it that the dominant hand that's usually better at everything sucks at posing for pictures?


Thanks for reading everyone! Is anyone else excited for fall? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment